Trust Glenn Reed, BS, MBA, CPA for all your accounting, auditing and bookkeeping needs.
Regardless if you have one horse or a heard of horses, a small or large farm, call on Glenn, he specializes in equine and farming, both on, and off the saddle.
Glenn is an expert accountant at applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Glenn’s “can do” and is skilled in…
- compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- prepare financial management reports
- ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- monitor and support taxation issues
- develop and maintain financial data bases
- financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain
- solutions to business and financial problems